Isolated rural house located in a agricultural estate dedicated to the mandarin and cereal cultivation. Quiet surroundings and at the same time close to Tortosa, els Ports Natual Parc, the River Ebre and Delta Natural Park.
The architectural ensemble of the Torre del Prior occupies a hectare and it is formed by a twelfth century defense tower and a series of adjacent agricultural buildings surrounded by several old yards. Facing south the group of buildings forming an L surrounds a courtyard. There is also a pond which has been turned into a swimming pool. The buildings have been restored and turned into shared lodging for up to 15 people. The house has 7 double rooms with bathroom, a living room, a kitchen, dining room and leisure and resting areas.
- Lavadora y secadora
- Mobiliario de jardín
- Habitaciones grandes con baño
- Colchones y ropa de cama de primera calidad
- Secador de pelo
- Camas dobles de 160 cm
- Aire acondicionado (bomba de calor)
- Cunas disponibles
La cocina y el comedor
- Cocina de inducción
- Cafetera Nespresso
- Sala comedor anexa con capacidad para 15 personas
La sala de estar
- Espacio de descanso y conversación: 3 sofás de 3 plazas
- Altillo habilitado como zona de juegos y lectura
- Lavabos compartidos (adaptados)
Near the house there are mandarines. During the months of November and December you can pick the mandarins yourselves to make own juice for breakfast.
Have breakfast with the typical products of the zone. You can freely cook in the kitchen.
A sample of some of the activities the area offers:
- Make bike trips on the greenway (Via Verda) of les Terres de l'Ebre.
- Hiking: we provide detailed routes to explore els Ports
- The Renaissance Festival in Tortosa.
- Practice bird watching in the Natural Park of the Ebro Delta
- Visit the Templar castle of Miravet
- Boat or canoe promenades on the river Ebro
- Visit Tortosa: a city with two thousand years of history. Itineraries through the Arabic and Jewish quarters and admire the medieval and modernist buildings.
- Taste the cuisine of the area. In five minutes you will find from the most traditional dishes to the Michelin star cuisine
652 931 511