The architectural ensemble of the Torre del Prior occupies a hectare and it is formed by a twelfth century defense tower and a series of adjacent agricultural buildings surrounded by several old yards. Facing south the group of buildings forming an L surrounds a courtyard with an enormous plane tree. There is also a pond which has been turned into a swimming pool. The buildings have been restored and turned into shared lodging for up to 15 people. The house has 7 double rooms with bathroom, a living room, a kitchen, dining room and leisure and resting areas.
- Washing machine and dryer
- Garden furniture
- Large bedrooms with bathroom
- High quality mattresses and bed clothes
- The bathroom has a hairdryer
- Beds of 160 cm
- Complete soundproofing
- Air conditioning (heat pump)
The kitchen and dining room
- Induction Cooker
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Adjoining dining room with capacity for 15 people
The living room
- Resting zonen: 3 sofas
- Attic as playground and reading room
- Toilets (adapted)
Near the house there are mandarines. During the months of November and December you can pick the mandarins yourselves to make own juice for breakfast.
Have breakfast with the typical products of the zone. You can freely cook in the kitchen
A sample of some of the activities the area offers:
- Make bike trips on the greenway (Via Verda) of les Terres de l'Ebre.
- Hiking: we provide detailed routes to explore els Ports
- The Renaissance Festival in Tortosa.
- Practice bird watching in the Natural Park of the Ebro Delta
- Visit the Templar castle of Miravet
- Boat or canoe promenades on the river Ebro
- Visit Tortosa: a city with two thousand years of history. Itineraries through the Arabic and Jewish quarters and admire the medieval and modernist buildings.
- Taste the cuisine of the area. In five minutes you will find from the most traditional dishes to the Michelin star cuisine